Re: [Xen-devel] Xen domU module debugging using GDBSX

On Mon, 19 May 2014 16:40:59 +0900
êìê <ykGo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think the module symbols are not properly inserted although I added
> the module.ko file using add-symbol-file command.
> Can you explain the way to âdebug domU module in detail? The readMe
> file is not sufficient. Any other references might be good too

gdbsx is the backend to gdb. The issues are on gdb front end. Most likely
you just need to clean the entire tree and rebuild, as addresses are not
matching. You can just build in  the module too and not have to deal
with loading symbols then.

Mukesh