[Xen-devel] GSoC Project: Implement Xen PVUSB support in xl/libxl toolstack

Hi, all,

I am a master student from Shanghai Jiao Tong university who participate in the Google summer of Code 2014 to "Implement Xen PVUSB support in xl/libxl toolstack". The project lasts 12 weeks, from 17, May to 18, August. I just started to review codes and build the development environment. Hope I can make some contribution to Xen project.
Really excited to work with you guys.

regards,

Simon