[Xen-devel] Tomorrow is Xen Project Document Day

This is just a reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday May 28, is our next
Xen Project Document Day.

Xen Project Document Day is a day to help improve overall Xen Project
documentation.  This month, I am suggesting that we pay special attention
to documents relating to Performance:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Category:Performance

Note that we don't have very many documents in the category.  The
largest document:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Network_Throughput_and_Performance_Guide

is focused largely on XCP/XenServer and doesn't appear to have many
recent edits.  With XenServer developing a life of its own, it would
be good to see this document get recast as a straight Xen Project
document, if that makes sense.

The most generic document:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Tuning_Xen_for_Performance

seems to have only a few sections.  Certainly, we must have more
information than this to share on such an important subject.

As usual, all the info you need to participate in Document Day is here:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days

If you get a few moments in the next week, please take a look at the
current TODO list to see other items which need attention:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days/TODO

So please think about how you can join in the action.  If you haven't
requested to be made a Wiki editor, save time and do it now so you are
ready to go on Document Day.  Just fill out the form below:

http://xenproject.org/component/content/article/100-misc/145-request-to-be-made-a-wiki-editor.html

We hope to see you tomorrow in #xendocs!