Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 development update

Hi Konrad,

I would expect the following item to be added for Xen 4.5. The patch set has been reviewed for several rounds and shouldn't have any major technical challenge.

* Wei Huang Prognosis:   90 %
      ARM VM save/restore/live migration

Also, I don't see many ARM features, other than IOMMU and memory_map hypercall, in your list. There should be more. Maybe Stefano/IanC/Julien can gather a list for ARM?

Thanks,
-Wei