Re: [Xen-devel] [Need Input] (informal) Automotive PV drivers subproject request

Artem, Xen community,

based on prior discussion with Artem and the session at the Hackathon I asked Artem to outline a pre-cursor for a proposal for a new offical Xen Project git repo and frame the question whether we should associate it to the Hypervisor subproject or whether we should propose a new subproject. This is really the context of this mail.

Also see, http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2014-06/msg00289.html for the Hackathon minutes

There is a separate discussion for a few personal repos on xenbits, which is waiting for some information. But does not require a community discussion.

== important ==
I marked items, which require community input as [need input] below. Based on discussion and feedback, I would suggest to create a subproject proposal or otherwise.