Re: [Xen-devel] [vote on timing] Xen Project Developer Meeting on August 20th AM in Chicago

Hi everyone,

I have more information related to the meeting.
* I have space for a maximum of 40 people
* I have the room from 8:30 - 18:30 - so we can be flexible on times
* I have to use the same room for a board meeting. For the board meeting, I was thinking of a 8:00 - 9:00 or 9:00 - 10:00 (TBD, but the 9:00 slot is our normal board meeting time), starting the dev meeting 30 minutes after * LinuxCon is going on in parallel and the schedule has been published at http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-north-america/program/schedule yesterday * Apart from Russell and me who both have talks from 12:15 - 13:05 no-one else has really an overlap.

So what I am asking is for options: please vote
+1 "09:30 - 13:00"
+1 "10:30 - 14:00"
+1 "13:00 - 16:30"

Best Regards