Re: [Xen-devel] virtualization Android OS + XEN.

Hi Julien,

Thanks for the information.

I am looking for Cubietruck or Cubieboard 2 with Allwinner A20
processor but at present its not available in Germany. Any information
about support/testing of XEN on A20-OLinuXino board
(https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/A20/A20-OLinuXino-MICRO-4GB/open-source-hardware),
as I am planning to buy it as an alternative to Cubieboard. If at
present XEN support is not therefor OLinuXindo, do you see any issues
in supporting it ?

Thanks
Anshul Makkar

--