[Xen-devel] Bug: xl create pv domain with qcow2 disk crashes dom0

I've got a CentOS 6.5 system with a recent xen build.  I've got a
centos qcow2 image downloaded from the internet which works fine in
HVM mode, but is having trouble with PV mode.

It manifests itself slightly differently on different systems, but the
most worrying one is where is causes dom0 kernel issues.

Steps to reproduce:

xl create c6-cloud.pv.cfg

It prints stuff like this:

blkfront: xvda: flush diskcache: enabled using persistent grants
 xvda: xvda1 xvda2

Then a bunch of lines like this:

WARNING: g.e. 0x13 still in use!
WARNING: g.e. 0x3f still in use!
WARNING: g.e. 0x1f still in use!

And finally crashes like this:

(XEN) mm.c:1066:d0v0 Attempt to implicitly unmap a granted PTE c01000018b628067
(XEN) domain_crash called from mm.c:1067

I'm running the Centos 6 kernel, which is 3.10.55-11, Xen 4.5-unstable
c/s 4d57153

If I run it in HVM mode (attached config file c6-cloud.cfg), it runs just fine.

Full logs attached.

 -George