Re: [Xen-devel] mini-os: x86: virtual-timer interrupt and get_time_values_from_xen

Hello,

Thanks for the Cc, I had indeed missed it.

Ian Campbell, le Tue 21 Oct 2014 11:38:49 +0100, a écrit :
> However I think the update_wallclock is needed, since gettimeofday
> doesn't force the update of shadow_ts (nb: different thing to shadow).
> Essentially it uses the monotonic_clock to interpolate between timer
> ticks.

Yes.  Not updating on timer tick would lead to time divergence. So the
right fix does seem to me to call get_time_values_from_xen once at
initialization (and let it called by the timer handler).

Samuel