Re: [Xen-devel] Xen regressions for ARM SMMU (non pci-passthrough)

Hello Manish,

On 10/27/2014 09:54 AM, manish jaggi wrote:
> On 27 October 2014 14:57, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Mon, 2014-10-27 at 13:56 +0530, manish jaggi wrote:
>>> I am trying to find out about  the tests which are part of the Xen
>>> regression suite  for Arm which tests the SMMU and non pic-passthrough
>>> feature.
>>
>> There are currently no such tests in the osstest suite.

Device passthrough is not supported in Xen upstream. So adding test for
it is not yet relevant.

For SMMU, there is no need to have specific test. Any platform with SMMU
describe in the device tree will use the SMMU drivers in Xen.

We have only one platform with SMMU platform in OSS-test which is
midway. But the device tree provided upstream doesn't have the SMMU nodes.

> Is Julien Planning to add the tests ?

I don't plan to add any test or make midway uses SMMU for testing. You
are welcome to send a patch for it.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall