Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 Development Update (RC4) - Documentation Updates

On 19 Dec 2014, at 17:10, Meng Xu <xumengpanda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

âI have finished the wiki page. Here is the link: http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/User:Pennpanda â
I followed the Credit scheduler's wiki page to complete the RTDS'.
â(I'm not sure how to add a title for that page as Credit scheduler does. :-( )â

âPlease let me know if you have any question. â

Thank you Meng: I will move the content to a page called RTDS-Based-Scheduler of there are no objections

Lars