Re: [Xen-devel] [win-pv-devel] XenBus_AddWatch

Hi,

  The API you're referring to is part of James Harper's GPLPV drivers I
believe, which I'm no expert on. I would imagine the API simply passes error
codes back from xenstored though so you should probably check
xenstored-access.log, although EIO does sound like an odd code to get back.

  Paul