Re: [Xen-devel] One question about the hypercall to translate gfn to mfn.

On Tue, 2015-01-06 at 08:42 +0000, Tian, Kevin wrote:
> [...]

Which is a good reason why one would want to remove as much potentially
vulnerable code from dom0 as possible, and then deny it the
corresponding permissions via XSM too.

I also find the argument "dom0 can do some bad things so we should let
it be able to do all bad things" rather specious.

Ian.