Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 Development Update (GA slip by a week)

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 6 Jan 2015, at 18:08, Suriyan Ramasami <suriyan.r@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> I shall try my hand at updating the information again. If this needs
>> to be done (yesterday), then as a temporary solution we could just
>> delete this information for now, and I shall work on it soon.
>
> Ideally it needs to be done by next Wed. If you have the content, you could
> send it to me and I can fix the page

Thanks Lars for the offer. I just started editing the page, and looks
simple enough to get some content out there. I should have updated the
relevant information in a few hours from now. Please do help me in
fixing the page once its done (if it needs fixing)

Thanks!
- Suriyan