Re: [Xen-devel] Outstanding OSSTEST patch series

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 09:46:10AM +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> I've got a few OSSTEST series out there which could use some review
> attention, I'll list in decreasing order of priority (IMHO, YMMV, etc).
>
> support for ARM32 arndale and cubietruck platforms
>
>         v3 at <1416505070.26869.2.camel@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>         Needed for new colo deployment since existing machine is not
>         moving. New system is racked here in the meantime.
>
>         About half acked, I think, but not many big consecutive lumps.
>
>         I'm not sure if you were waiting for v4 with just the commit
>         logs rewrapped or not. I have that locally if you want spamming
>         a 4th time.
>
> Implement for driving libvirt via virsh
>
>         (I've just noticed that the title of this thread is nonsense...)
>
>         v2 at <1417536141.29004.6.camel@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>         No acks.
>
>         Wei has (or will have?) some patches based on this (to add
>         migration, which I punted on).

Yes. I already have several patches on top of those to enable save /
restore and migration tests.

> add distro domU testing flight
>
>         v3 at <1417438571.29138.22.camel@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>         A couple of acks.
>
>         As well as enabling testing of Debian as a guest using D-I as a
>         standalone flight (suitable for other distros to be added too),
>         also enables pygrub and pvgrub (1 only for now) testing for
>         regular flights (probably more valuable in the grand scheme of
>         things).
>
>         It also lays the ground work for testing non-LVM backed guests
>         (qcow2, vhd and raw file for now), I have follow on patches
>         which I haven't posted yet, I'll include it in v4 but it would
>         be best to flush some of the queue before adding those to the
>         mix I think.
>
> I think the last postings are all still relevant to look at, but I can
> resend if you prefer like (beware that they are 15, 18 & 19 patches
> respectively, with the 19 having more added for v4...)

And also my XSM test series.

  V4 at <1418250095-13287-1-git-send-email-wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx>

  Tests duplicated for xen-unstable branch:
    build-{i386,amd64,armhf}-xsm
    test-amd64-{i386,amd64}-{xl,libvirt}-xsm
    test-armhf-armhf-{xl,libvirt}-xsm
    test-amd64-{i386,amd64}-xl-qemuu-debianhvm-amd64-xsm
    test-amd64-(i386,amd64}-xl-qemut-debianhvm-amd64-xsm

3 out of 9 patches acked.

Wei.