Re: [Xen-devel] Outstanding OSSTEST patch series

On Wed, 2015-01-14 at 10:19 +0000, Wei Liu wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 09:46:10AM +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > support for ARM32 arndale and cubietruck platforms
[...]
> > Implement for driving libvirt via virsh
[...]
> > add distro domU testing flight
[...]
> And also my XSM test series.

Yes. I'd put that up equal with my libvirt series in terms of priority.

Other series I'm aware of are two from Dario, one laying the ground work
for benchmarks within osstest and the other to add cpupool tests (and a
patch to rationalize which schedulers we test, not sure if that was part
of the cpupool thing or not) and the nestedhvm ones from Intel.

Ian.