Re: [Xen-devel] (v2) Design proposal for RMRR fix

At 11:24 +0000 on 19 Jan (1421663081), Tian, Kevin wrote:
> [...]

FWIW, I don't like adding hypervisor state (and even more so
hypervisor mechanism like a new hypercall) for things that the
hypervisor doesn't need to know about.  Since the e820 is only shared
between the tools and the guest, I'd prefer it to go in either
the hvm_info_table or xenstore.

Cheers,

Tim.