Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.4-testing test] 33516: regressions - FAIL [and 2 more messages]

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.4-testing test] 33516: regressions
- FAIL"):
> >  test-amd64-i386-pair   17 guest-migrate/src_host/dst_host fail REGR. vs.
> > 33292
>
> this continues to suffer from the swiotlb issue, and prevents the push
> from happening that would allow RC1s to be cut for 4.3 and 4.4. Is
> there anything we can do here (like disabling the host for certain
> tests, older kernels, ...)?

I'm reluctant to disable the test or explicitly mark it as not
blocking.  But it does appear that there is not enough effort
available for fixing this problem.

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 33476: tolerable FAIL
- PUSHED"):
> Or, continuing from the 4.4 test reply just sent, does that tree simply
> need a one time force push so that the test moves into the "not
> blocking" category like it is in here (and I think also on 4.3)? Of
> course that's not ideal, but getting that swiotlb issue under control
> appears to be a rather time consuming thing...

Indeed, I think a force push is the right answer.

So, just to confirm, what I will do (if you give your permission) is
to force push 30f10d4d2b102bd7184b84c9cc3d2246f060706a to stable-4.4.

Thanks,
Ian.