Re: [Xen-devel] How do I print all hypercalls as they come in?

On 06/02/15 15:17, D'Mita Levy wrote:
Andrew,

Thanks for your help. I am trying to log the following hypercalls to dmesg as they come in:

Â-HYPERVISOR_grant_table_op()

- HYPERVISOR_mmu_update()

- HYPERVISOR_set_trap_table()

Are there single handlers for these as well?

The hypercall_table in arch/x86/x86_64/entry.S is the function pointer dispatch table, and is indexed by hypercall number.

~Andrew