Re: [Xen-devel] make c-stubdom returns No rule to make target `mini-os-x86_64-c'

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 06:32:49PM +1000, Andrew Stuart wrote:
> Hello

Hello

> I am trying to make the c example stubdomain but itâs not working.  Hereâs
> what I am doing, any help valued:
>
> thanks

Stubdom's build environment is not very user friendly.

I would suggest you just build stubdom the "usual way", and then extract
the resulting files you need.

And may I ask why would you want to work on 4.4.2 release? If you want
to use stable release you can use 4.5(.1?). And if you feel adventurous
you can use xen-unstable.

Wei.