Re: [Xen-devel] make c-stubdom returns No rule to make target `mini-os-x86_64-c'

Hi Wei

Thanks for your reply.  Forgive me but Iâm new to this. What do you mean by
'just build stubdom the "usual way", and then extract
the resulting files you need.â  What is the usual way and which are the files I
need?

Actually maybe I could ask you also a more specific question. I have a C
application that I wish to run under minios. It is an embedded web server. Iâm
finding it chalenging to work out where to start to get it compiled as a minios
domain.  Can I ask for some general guidance please an how to approach this
task?  Iâm struggling a bit right now to work out how to pull the C application
into minios.

And yes I have now download unstable.

Sorry to be asking questions about things that are probably obvious but Iâve
spend alot of hours on this and Iâm getting an understanding I think but still
a bit lost.

thanks

Andrew

On 16 Apr 2015, at 7:10 pm, Wei Liu <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 06:32:49PM +1000, Andrew Stuart wrote:
> Hello

Hello

> I am trying to make the c example stubdomain but itâs not working.  Hereâs
> what I am doing, any help valued:
>
> thanks

Stubdom's build environment is not very user friendly.

I would suggest you just build stubdom the "usual way", and then extract
the resulting files you need.

And may I ask why would you want to work on 4.4.2 release? If you want
to use stable release you can use 4.5(.1?). And if you feel adventurous
you can use xen-unstable.

Wei.