Re: [Xen-devel] [rumpuserxen test] 52955: regressions - FAIL

On 02/05/15 03:00, osstest service user wrote:
flight 52955 rumpuserxen real [real]
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/52955/

Regressions :-(

Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
including tests which could not be run:
  build-amd64-rumpuserxen       5 rumpuserxen-build         fail REGR. vs. 33866
  build-i386-rumpuserxen        5 rumpuserxen-build         fail REGR. vs. 33866

These tests have been failing for a while now. At least part of the problem is that they're run against the old repository where the build script is essentially "echo use new repo; exit 1;". As such, continuing to run them is not useful (*). Hopefully we can make an effort to convert them to use the new repo ASAP and at the same time also agree on what the tests are allowed to assume to be stable interfaces.

  - antti

*) but I have to admit, they did catch a quoting bug in the "use new repo" error message:
https://github.com/rumpkernel-attic/rumprun-xen/commit/3b91e44996ea6ae1276bce1cc44f38701c53ee6f