Re: [Xen-devel] ACPI shutdown unreliable with win7?

Xen (and QEMU seemingly) implement the 'Fixed Power Button' (section
4.8.2.2.1.1 on my spec) and this requires the PWR_BUTTON flag to be clear
(according table 4-13). It also does not require a power button device to be
implemented (which is presumably why this way of doing it was chosen).

  Paul