Re: [Xen-devel] clarification of xen Wiki article

On Wed, 2015-06-03 at 09:24 -0600, Linda wrote:
> Hi all,
>      I was reading
>
> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XenBus
>
> In the section on Store Organization, there is the statement
> "Information should not be replicated in the store and required to be
> consistent "  I'm not sure what that means.
>
> Can anybody clarify this for me, please?

This came from the old wiki, so the history is unclear.

I suppose it could mean either:

        If you replicate information in xenstore then you should not
        expect it to be consistent

or

        Do not replicate information, do not require information to be
        consistent.

But let me turn the question around: What are you actually trying to
achieve? i.e. what is causing this ambiguous and confusing statement to
be a concern for you.

Unless the author or someone else in the know speaks up I would propose
to remove this text from the wiki.

Ian.