Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 57852: regressions - FAIL

>> > WRT the move to the colo, flights in 5xxxx are in the new one, while
>> > 3xxxx are in the old one,
>> > http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/results/history.test-amd64-amd64
>> >
>> > -xl-qemuu-win7-amd64.xen-unstable.html
>> > shows that things seemed ok for 8 consecutive runs after the move
>> > (ignoring blockages).
>>
>> And when it went live, all systems being in use now got immediately
>> deployed?
>
> All the flights in the new colo seem to have been on fiano[01].

So are there just two hosts to run all x86 tests on? I thought one
of the purposes of the switch was to have a wider pool of test
systems...

> But having looked at the page again the early success was all on fiano0
> while the later failures were all on fiano1.

But that's for the unstable install failures only as it looks. At the
example of flight 57955 (testing 4.2) a local migration failure was
observed on fiano0. Which would seem to support your earlier
assumption that the install and migration issues are likely unrelated
(yet their coincidence still strikes me as odd).

Jan