Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 57852: regressions - FAIL

On Fri, 2015-06-05 at 11:48 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> All the flights in the new colo seem to have been on fiano[01].
>
> But having looked at the page again the early success was all on fiano0
> while the later failures were all on fiano1.
>
> fiano[01] are supposedly identical hardware.
>
> This might be simply explained by osstest's stickiness for jobs on hosts
> where they are failing. I'll run a few adhoc jobs on fiano0 using 57852
> as a template so we can see if that's the case.

http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/57940/
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/57945/
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/57953/

All ran in fiano0 and passed the install phase (they failed shutdown,
but that's a different story). They were using the exact same binaries
every time, the ones from flight 57852 which failed on fiano1.

So we may have a host specific issue on just 1 or a pair of hosts, which
is certainly annoying!

I'm going to run 3 on fiano1 to confirm that it still fails there.

Then I'm going to run 3 more on each to make extra sure...

Ian.