[Xen-devel] Clarifying the state of ARINC653 scheduler (and other components) in Xen 4.5 and beyond

Hi,
I wanted to point out that there is some discrepancy on the supported state of the ARINC653 scheduler
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Release_Features not listed at all
Note that I create the page in the run-up to the 4.5 release copying information from http://xenbits.xenproject.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=blob;f=MAINTAINERS;hb=HEAD

It seems that I tripped over the different definitions of supported in the maintainers file and in Release Features.
\
I guess this raises a few questions:

a) What feature status should the ARINC653 scheduler be in (and what was its history related to states ) - we should add it to http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Release_Features

b) Do we actually have or should have a definition of experimental/preview/supported/deprecated.  I don't think this was ever written down and was defined before I joined. Also, there are no real conventions related to changing the state.

And then there are probably other areas where we may have similar mismatches

Best Regards
Lars