Re: [Xen-devel] Clarifying the state of ARINC653 scheduler (and other components) in Xen 4.5 and beyond

>>> On 08.06.15 at 12:43, <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> b) Do we actually have or should have a definition of
> experimental/preview/supported/deprecated.  I don't think this was ever
> written down and was defined before I joined. Also, there are no real
> conventions related to changing the state.
>
> c) How does b) map to the definitions in
> http://xenbits.xenproject.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=blob;f=MAINTAINERS;hb=HEAD
> <http://xenbits.xenproject.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=blob;f=MAINTAINERS;hb=HEAD>

Perhaps we should simply add Experimental and Preview states to
./MAINTAINERS' S: specifier?

> And then there are probably other areas where we may have similar mismatches

Like x86 memory paging/sharing, where I'm sure the wiki page is
what correctly reflects their states.

Jan