Re: [Xen-devel] stable trees (was: [xen-4.2-testing test] 58584: regressions)

>>> On 17.06.15 at 12:26, <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jan Beulich writes ("stable trees (was: [xen-4.2-testing test] 58584:
> regressions)"):
>> Which leaves several options:
>> - the problem was always there, but hidden by some factor in the
>>   old osstest instance,
>
> I think this is most likely.  The old system had much older hosts.
>
> I think this is a race that we now happen to lose most of the time.

flights on the old instance for one of the stable trees?

>> One aspect making me indeed consider the build (or less likely
>> runtime) aspect is that we're seeing the frequent migration failures
>> in the stable trees only - other than unstable they're all getting built
>> with debug=n.
>
> Races frequently come and go with that kind of change.

True. Question then still is who will try to look into the issue (as
right now it is quite harmful to the progress the stable trees can
make towards getting pushed).

Jan