Re: [Xen-devel] [CALL-FOR-AGENDA] Monthly Xen.org Technical Call (2015-07-08)

On Thu, 2015-07-02 at 09:32 +0200, Roger Pau Monnà wrote:
> El 01/07/15 a les 18.15, Boris Ostrovsky ha escrit:
> > On 07/01/2015 11:57 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:
> >> The next Xen technical call will be at:
> >>      Wed  8 Jul 17:00:00 BST 2015
> >>      `date -d @1436371200`
> >>
> >> See http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-01/msg00414.html
> >> for more information on the call.
> >>
> >> Please let me know (CC-ing the list) any topics which you would like to
> >> discuss. It might be useful to include:
> >>
> >>    * References to any relevant/recent mailing list threads;
> >>    * Other people who you think should be involved in the discussion (and
> >>      CC them);
> >>
> >> If you would like to attend then please let me know so I can send you the
> >> dial in details.
> >

> > Given that there is fair amount of PVH-related work happening now
> > (Roger's, Elena's and mine) perhaps we should have a discussion about
> > that to see where we are going?
> >
> > Andrew, Tim, Roger, Jan (if he is back from vacation), Elena, Konrad and
> > David would be good to have present.

Yes, I think this topic would indeed be a worthwhile subject for
discussion.

I think there is a toolstack element to all this as well, so would it be
a good idea to have Ian J, Stefano and Wei in addition to me (who will
be there to run the call in any case)? I'd probably mark them in as
optional participants for scheduling purposes.

> I'm sorry but I will be on vacation next week, hiking in the mountains
> without Internet or cell phone coverage, so I won't be able to join the
> meeting.

I think you are one of the critical participants in the discussion, i.e.
we can't go ahead without you.

> I will be back on the 20th, maybe we can arrange to do another of this
> PVH meetings on the next technical call in early August?

The August call is scheduled for 12 August, which is 6 weeks from
yesterday.

We could either go for that or if it is too far out we could push the
July iteration of the call back two weeks to Wednesday 22 July (so 3
weeks from yesterday). (a one week slip would still land in your
vacation time).

There is also the devsummit in the week 17 August (~7 weeks time) which
is an opportunity for a f2f.

Shall I put up a poll of some sort to gather preferred timeslot options
out of that set?

Ian.