Re: [Xen-devel] [CALL-FOR-AGENDA] Monthly Xen.org Technical Call (2015-07-08)

El 02/07/15 a les 10.45, Ian Campbell ha escrit:
> On Thu, 2015-07-02 at 09:32 +0200, Roger Pau Monnà wrote:

>>> Given that there is fair amount of PVH-related work happening now
>>> (Roger's, Elena's and mine) perhaps we should have a discussion about
>>> that to see where we are going?
>>>
>>> Andrew, Tim, Roger, Jan (if he is back from vacation), Elena, Konrad and
>>> David would be good to have present.
>
> Yes, I think this topic would indeed be a worthwhile subject for
> discussion.
>
> I think there is a toolstack element to all this as well, so would it be
> a good idea to have Ian J, Stefano and Wei in addition to me (who will
> be there to run the call in any case)? I'd probably mark them in as
> optional participants for scheduling purposes.

Yes, my series include way more toolstack than hypervisor changes.

>> I'm sorry but I will be on vacation next week, hiking in the mountains
>> without Internet or cell phone coverage, so I won't be able to join the
>> meeting.
>
> I think you are one of the critical participants in the discussion, i.e.
> we can't go ahead without you.
>
>> I will be back on the 20th, maybe we can arrange to do another of this
>> PVH meetings on the next technical call in early August?
>
> The August call is scheduled for 12 August, which is 6 weeks from
> yesterday.
>
> We could either go for that or if it is too far out we could push the
> July iteration of the call back two weeks to Wednesday 22 July (so 3
> weeks from yesterday). (a one week slip would still land in your
> vacation time).

I would rather go for the 22 or 29 of July or the 5 of August, because
I'm also on vacations from the 10 to the 16 of August.

> There is also the devsummit in the week 17 August (~7 weeks time) which
> is an opportunity for a f2f.
>
> Shall I put up a poll of some sort to gather preferred timeslot options
> out of that set?

That sounds fine, thanks.

Roger.