Re: [Xen-devel] Sharing display between guests

On Mon, 2015-07-06 at 13:39 +0200, Maxime Ripard wrote:
> Hi Dario
>
> On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 02:18:18PM +0200, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> > I don't have much comments on all this, just that, reading, it, it
> > sounded somewhat similar to what GL is doing:
> >
> > http://www.xenproject.org/component/allvideoshare/video/latest/ces15-globalogic.html
> > http://www.xenproject.org/component/allvideoshare/video/globallogic-xen-android.html
>
> For some reason, the first video wouldn't play here, so I can really
> comment on the second one, but I don't think there was a screen
> sharing here.

Yeah, well, here it is the direct youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGiqhG_htXU

I'm "insisting" because the first video is where it's shown that there
are stuff coming from a domain being drown on top of the screen of the
other (when, one is dom0, I think, as I said already).

I'm rather sure they do composition (although, yes, probably in a
different way than you need it), as I've head them talking about it.

But really, that's all I know, so I'll stop here, and defer anything
else to them, if they want to comment. :-)

Regards,
Dario