Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: [v3 14/15] Update Posted-Interrupts Descriptor during vCPU scheduling

It can be hundreds of microseconds.

> > So far I've not found the reason after debugging the code
> > for some time.
> >
> Yeah, well, I can imagine it's a bit tricky.
>
> > I post the path here to see if you can find any obvious logic
> > errors in it. Or could you have a look at it to double check whether this
> > patch
> > exactly does the same thing as
> > [v3 14/15] Update Posted-Interrupts Descriptor during vCPU scheduling,
> > which works well.
> >
> A will certainly have a look, and I'll try to compare it with the
> previous one.
>
> However, I guess you are testing the new version of the series, where
> more things than just this changed, or are you actually comparing
> branches, the only difference between which is the use of the new or the
> old patch?

Yes, I only changed this scheduler things compared to the old version.

> Also, I don't have any PI enabled hardware handy so, please, keep
> looking and debugging yourself, as you're in a better position than me,
> as I can only do code inspection.
>
> I'll let you know what I find.

Sure, I will continue to debug it. Since you are the scheduler expert, it
should be helpful if you can give some comments at the same time!:)

Thanks,
Feng