Re: [Xen-devel] [OSSTest Nested v12 05/21] Honour $xopts{ExtraConfig} and use it to enable nestedhvm

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: [OSSTest Nested v12 05/21] Honour $xopts{ExtraConfig}
and use it to enable nestedhvm"):
> Having thought about this, I think it would be better if the guest var
> were called `nestedhvm_enable'.  Sorry to ask for this change now, but
> could you change that please (and the corresponding later parts that
> set it, of course) ?

You didn't do this.  Which is good, because I have done a `git grep'
of enable_ vs _enable and I think I was wrong.  There are many more
runvars `enable_xxx' than `xxx_enable'.

> > +    my $extra_config = '';
> > +    $extra_config .= "nestedhvm=1\n"
> > +        if guest_var($gho,"enable_nestedhvm",'false') =~ m/true/;
>
> This should use guest_var_boolean (which I think was probably
> introduced after you wrote this code).

I will do this.

Ian.