Re: [Xen-devel] netbsd in Xen testing environment

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Ccing Ian Jackson and Ian Campbell, which are the
maintainers of OSSTest (our in-house Xen CI loop tool).

El 05/08/15 a les 18.09, Christoph Badura ha escrit:
> Hi Roger,
>
> we talk during FOSDEM about setting up NetBSD in your testing environment.
> We agreed to get in touch again after you guys finshed the move to the
> public enviroment and after my projects have become less hectic.
>
> Are you guys still interested?

AFAIK the move to the new colo is finished, so I guess it's a right time
to start looking into this. The first step would probably be to add a
NetBSD 32 and 64bit PV DomUs, and then we can look into also adding a
NetBSD Dom0 (host).

Some time ago I've added support for a FreeBSD 32/64bit HVM DomU, not
sure if that's very helpful since it's HVM and not PV, but it might be a
good starting point. In any case, OSSTest code can be fetched from:

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=osstest.git;a=summary

Take a look at the ts-freebsd-install script in order to see how DomUs
are set up.

Roger.