Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] Results of Phase 1 of the Review Process study

Folks,
I attached a more detailed report in PDF format. It was discussed at
yesterday's board meeting and everyone which was there voted in favour for a
phase 2. However, we do need to ensure that we prioritise what is important,
such that we can get the project to conclusion and deliver some value to all
stake-holders.
Regards
Lars