Re: [Xen-devel] 2016 Xen Dev Summit Location (input needed before next Thu)

> On 6 Nov 2015, at 11:44, David Vrabel <david.vrabel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On 05/11/15 18:31, Lars Kurth wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We have the following options * Hold it on Monday Oct 3 - to Tue Oct
>> 4 : the problem is that Oct 3 is a public holiday in Germany, which
>> would affect German participants
>
> The email from Angela below says there's no rooms available on the Tues
>
>  "we don't have any extra rooms that fit over 50ppl available on
>   Tuesday & Wednesday"
>
> Does this not exclude XenSummit on the Mon-Tue?

Oh yes, you are correct. Well spotted. Apologies.

So we absolutely no easy option but to go for Toronto, unless
- We can find two smaller rooms on Tuesday Oct 4th, which I can investigate
- Or to start the summit on the Sunday Oct 2nd and run it through Monday Oct
3rd, which I can investigate

So really, it seems that Toronto is really the most viable option. And it seems
that a majority for Toronto is emerging regardless

Lars