[Xen-devel] Questions for patch "libxl: add basic spice support for pv domUs"

Long time ago, I did a libxl patch for add basic spice support for pv domUs.
I did some improvements based on comments I received, if I remember good I did all except add of vfb parameters (vfb=['spice=1,...']) Major of advanced spice features can't be added in pv (also now based on what I know) like vdagent, usbredir, qxl but probably can be useful add it to make possible use spice for both pv and hvm domUs. There is also a minor thing present with vnc but not in spice missed in qemu and I not understand how to add it that is automatic port selection (like what do vncunused).
If I'm not wrong latest version (v6) is here:
https://github.com/Fantu/Xen/commit/dd51fe9bddcd8f190f7fd2f5d927c4fd3749b2cb

What do you think about this patch?
I'll probably rebased it to actual xen-unstable for 4.7 and I'm asking if there are important changes that must be done.

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.