Re: [Xen-devel] HVM domains crash after upgrade from XEN 4.5.1 to 4.5.2

Am 19.11.15 um 02:06 schrieb Andrew Cooper:
Thanks! That is what I was looking for.

Sadly, it is less useful than I was hoping.  The guest is not appearing
to do anything interesting which causes the bad state; it is almost a
full second between the previous action of note, and the crash.

Can you email me the bad HVMLoader binary please?
Hi Andrew,
Sure I can email the binary. What version of the HVMLoader do you want me to send to you? Should this be one with the debug option and debug symbols or a standard build without any of those? I assume we are talking about amd64 - right?

Given the recent findings do you still want me to boot with minimal command line options to rule out an interaction with the options as suggested in an earlier answer?

I can certainly do this, but would need to reconfigure certain things as both my HVM domUs require PCI passthrough devices (which you have stripped off the suggested minimal command line) to be available. Failing to see those devices puts those domUs into an unconfigured state and they re-start their initial setup process.

Thanks Atom2