Re: [Xen-devel] Memory leak in migration on Xen 4.4

Hello,

On 19/11/15 14:51, Ian Campbell wrote:
> Following on from IRC conversation regarding an issue similar to [0] (which
> was reported by someone else).
>
> I've implemented the missing hypercall support in valgrind, see attached
> which applies to SVN r15732. This is migrating cleanly (i.e. no
> "README_MISSING_SYSCALL_OR_IOCTL" spew) for me with the attached
> suppression file which knocks out one known (benign) issue.

I applied this patch to unstable's valgrind, and have now performed a
migration in both directions (see attached).

> With this things appear pretty clean using the Jessie packages for
> everything. Just a few k lost or remaining reachable at the end (see
> attached logs).

Can I suggest you try the kernel from jessie-backports? That's what I'm
using; I have kernel 4.2.0 (I needed this because 3.6 from jessie
doesn't support some of my hardware when running Xen).

This is a 1G guest again, and you'll see that receiving version gets
through over 4G.

Regards,

Matthew