Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 65141: regressions - FAIL

On Wed, 2015-12-02 at 03:52 -0700, Jan Beulich wrote:
> > On Mon, 2015-11-30 at 05:35 +0000, Hu, Robert wrote:
> >
> > Also adding Vt-x maintainers (Kevin and Jun) for their help/input, I'm
> > not
> > sure if there is a dedicated nested-vmx maintainer. This failure has
> > been
> > blocking the xen-unstable push gate for a week now so it really does
> > need
> > looking into.
> >
> > Also CC the arch X86 maintainers, for-their-info.
>
> I was actually waiting for the bisector to point at something. Also
> looking at the history this might be machine specific (the sole
> initial pass was on italia0, all failures are on godello1). Should new
> tests perhaps be capable of causing regressions only once they
> passed on every host they may (usefully) run on?

We renamed the test (to add an -intel/-amd suffix and run on an appropriate
host) so

http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/results/history/test-amd64-amd64-qemuu-nested/xen-unstable.html

is also relevant, rimava is an amd machine (which lead to the rename/split.

That older named test also shows a pass on godello1. That initial pass on
godello1 might have been a fluke, but the current run of seven failures
seems unlikely to be a fluke in the opposite direction.

Ian.