Re: [Xen-devel] xenstore domain

On Tue, Dec 08, 2015 at 04:34:13PM +0000, Andrew Cooper wrote:
> On 08/12/15 16:02, Juergen Gross wrote:
> >> This is the C xenstore?  Have you investigated whether Mirage-based
> >> stubdomains can balloon?
> > Aren't they based on mini-os, too?
>
> Heavily modified.  For one, they have fixed suspend/resume.  I don't
> know whether they have ballooning, and it isn't completely obvious from
> their repo.

Not so very heavily modified any more - the repo being used is here:

https://github.com/talex5/mini-os

and many of the patches are gradually being upstreamed. We've lost the
suspend/resume support, though if I get a day or two at some point I'd
like to forward-port it.

As far as I'm aware, there is no ballooning support in any MirageOS
library.

Jon