Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 76919: regressions - FAIL

On Tue, 2016-01-05 at 02:26 +0000, osstest service owner wrote:
> flight 76919 xen-unstable real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/76919/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
> Âtest-amd64-i386-xl-qemut-stubdom-debianhvm-amd64-xsm 9 debian-hvm-install
> fail REGR. vs. 66879

ISTR someone (Wei?) at some point saying that a 32-bit stubdom (as used
here) isn't actually something we wish to support. Shall we either drop
this test altogether or mark it as allow? Or will someone investigate why
it apparently can't find its disks.

http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/results/history/test-amd64-i386-xl-qemut-stubdom-debianhvm-amd64-xsm/xen-unstable.html

seems to suggest it has a very low probability of success (both merlot and
italia failed dozens of times before passing)

Nothing in the xen.git rangeÂbf925a9f1254..8e4d18e113c9 looks especially
relevant.

Bisection couldn't reproduce the basis pass:
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/results/bisect/xen-unstable/test-amd64-i386-xl-qemut-stubdom-debianhvm-amd64-xsm.debian-hvm-install.html

Ian.