Re: [Xen-devel] OVMF related osstest failures on multiple branches

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] OVMF related osstest failures on multiple
branches"):
> Oops.  I had pushed only to 4.6, to which I have followed up with:

The change has now been made back to 4.3.

In 4.3, OVMF_UPSTREAM_REVISION was b0855f92 rather than cb9a7eba.
I have pulled in the additional changes, willy-nilly.

Ian.