Re: [Xen-devel] VirtIO-GPU 3D OpenGL Hardware Acceleration for VMs and Xen

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 11:47:39 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 09:48:08 +0000

Hello,

And now all the components listed below are released and available easily.

Dom0:
- Qemu 2.5 has virtio-gpu 3D/OpenGL acceleration support for VMs.

DomU:
- Linux 4.4 kernel has the virtio-gpu drm driver.
- Mesa 11.1 has the virtio-gpu 3D driver (virgl galliumd3 / OpenGL).

Did anyone try this stuff with Xen already? :)

-- Pasi