[Xen-devel] OSSTEST: Re-blessing cubietruck-{picasso, gleizes, metzinger} for production use

I've been running a couple of adhoc production tests per day on these since
before Xmas and they haven't lost sight of their disks again.

TLDR; I think we should throw them back in the pool.

With the recent timeout fixes they are working as well as the production
cubietruck-braque.

There are two flakey testsÂtest-armhf-armhf-xl-rtds and test-armhf-armhf-
libvirt-raw, but those appear to be much better than before the timeout
changes and not specific to these three boards since the fourth one looks
to behave much the same.

At first glance it looks like some later test steps might just need a bit
more time on CT too.

FWIW comparison of production vs commission runs can be seen at

http://osstest.test-lab.xenproject.org/~ianc/commission/history/test-armhf-armhf-xl-rtds/xen-unstable.html
vs
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/results/history/test-armhf-armhf-xl-rtds/xen-unstable.html

and

http://osstest.test-lab.xenproject.org/~ianc/commission/history/test-armhf-armhf-libvirt-raw/xen-unstable.html
vs
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/results/history/test-armhf-armhf-libvirt-raw/xen-unstable.html

(nb: osstest e23886aa8fe7 is when the timeout fixes went live)

Unfortunately the second one has always run on arndale-*, which doesn't
give any data on cubietruck.

Ian.