Re: [Xen-devel] pre Sandy bridge IOMMU support (gm45)

It seems that IGD iommu is not completely deactivated, yes, since memory corruption happens (graphic glitches and then system hang)

General iommu is still reported as being active by xen, as desired.

Thierry

LeÂmar. 26 janv. 2016 17:21,ÂTian, Kevin <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx> a ÃcritÂ:

I'm a bit confused what's being exactly asked here. Did you mean
that IOMMU is not actually disabled when you set iommu=no-gfx?

Thanks
Kevin