Re: [Xen-devel] xenbits GitHub mirror?

On Wed, 2016-01-27 at 09:34 +0000, George Dunlap wrote:
> Ian, how hard would it be to modify your xenbugs daemon to make
> another webpage containing git am's of series, with the 0/N in the
> title?

Someone would need to cloneÂhttps://git.hellion.org.uk/?p=emesinae.git;a=su
mmaryÂand make contrib/thread-to-mbox.pl into something which could be
deployed to CGI to get an individual thread (either formatted or as a raw
mbox).

If you wanted an index page of all the series then that would be more work
from scratch, but not outside the realms of possibility.

Both are probably not a great deal of effort, but not something I have time
for in the foreseeable future.

Individual raw messages (suitable for git am) are already available atÂhttp
://bugs.xenproject.org/xen/mid/<msgid>/rawÂ.

Ian.