[Xen-devel] Can't create small PV guest anymore (64MB)

Hi,

I used to be able to boot a guest with 64MB, but now the minimum required
to boot it seams to be 85MB. It's a PV guest used and lauched by OpenStack
with there test suite. You can find the image at [1].

The guest failed to boot with this error message:
xc: error: panic: xc_dom_x86.c:147: count_pgtables: not enough memory for
initial mapping (0x5498 > 0x4000): Out of memory
libxl: error: libxl_dom.c:655:libxl__build_dom: xc_dom_build_image failed: No
such file or directory

It still works on commit 6853c9b but guest creation fail on commit d07f63f.
In between, there is a patch series from Juergen that change libxc. I have
not check which patch in particular broke guest creation.

How can we boot this guest [1] with only 64MB of memory like it was working
before?

[1] http://download.cirros-cloud.net/0.3.4/cirros-0.3.4-x86_64-uec.tar.gz

--
Anthony PERARD