Re: [Xen-devel] [Qemu-devel] RFC: configuring QEMU virtfs for Xen PV(H) guests

That may be true, but with the infrastructure in place in a common class (for
things like manipulation of the xenbus state machine), I suspect the other
backends could be easily be ported over with a substantial reduction in
complexity and quantity of code.

  Paul